WITH STEVE SISLER!!
Understanding Behavior: most people have little to no self-awareness and as a result, they make very poor relationship decisions, child rearing decisions, practical family decisions, and planning decisions. Self-esteem, social awareness, empathy, systemic thinking, role-direction, self-direction, and several other behavioral and emotional counterparts play a huge role in “how” your brain will decide to act. Understanding yourself and others on all these levels of being is paramount for personal and family relationship success. Allow Steve to work with you one-on-one through Skype for 2, 3, or 4-hour packages!
- Learn how to read a person in less than 3 minutes.
- Learn about the 4 primary emotions.
- Learn what primarily motivates people and why.
- Learn the 4 different communication types.
- Learn why self-esteem is important.
- Learn how to read body language like a book.
- Learn how to communicate with incredible effectiveness.
- Learn how to change unwanted behaviors.
- Learn how to see people as they really are instead of as you are.
- And much more…