Understanding Your Behavior and Brain Differences: most couples have little to no self-awareness and as a result, they make very poor relationship decisions, child rearing decisions, practical family decisions, and planning decisions. Self-esteem, social awareness, empathy, systemic thinking, role-direction, self-direction, and several other behavioral and emotional counterparts play a huge role in “how” your brain will decide to act. Understanding yourself and your partner on all these levels of being is paramount for personal and family relationship success. Allow Steve to work with both of you through Zoom or Skype.
This Master-Class is about 3 hours.
What you get:
- Learn how each other thinks.
- Learn about your individual intensities in your 4 primary emotions.
- Learn what primarily motivates your partner and why.
- Learn your communication types.
- Learn why your self-esteem is important and where yours is.
- Learn how to read your partner’s body language like a book.
- Learn how to communicate with incredible effectiveness.
- Learn how to change unwanted behaviors.
- Learn how to see your partner as they really are instead of as you are.
- And much more…
Cost: This 3-hour program is $750. per couple and you get up to 4 hours if necessary.